This report studies the global Building Automation Systems market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global Building Automation Systems market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
The Building Automation System (BAS) core functionality is to keep building climate within a specified range, light rooms based on an occupancy schedule, monitor performance and device failures in all systems and provide malfunction alarms. Automation systems reduce building energy and maintenance costs compared to a non-controlled building. Typically they are financed through energy and insurance savings and other savings associated with pre-emptive maintenance and quick detection of issues.
The commercial application held the largest size of the BAS market in 2017 and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The increased rate of implementation of BAS in large shopping complexes, office buildings, and public transport areas such as airports and railway stations is encouraging the growth of the BAS market for commercial application. HVAC, lighting, and security and access control systems are the major products used in the market for commercial application.
In 2017, the global Building Automation Systems market size was 58700 million US$ and it is expected to reach 130100 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 10.5% during 2018-2025.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
• Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
• Siemens AG (Germany)
• Johnson Controls International PLC (Ireland)
• Schneider Electric SE (France)
• United Technologies Corp. (U.S.)
• Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
• Legrand SA (France)
• Hubbell Inc. (U.S.)
• ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
• Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland)
• Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. (U.S.)
• Crestron Electronics, Inc. (U.S.)
• BuildingIQ (U.S.)
Browse Full Research Report with TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-building-automation-systems-market-size-status-and-forecast-2025
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
• United States
• Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
• Wired Technology
• Wireless Technology
Market segment by Application, split into
The study objectives of this report are:
• To study and forecast the market size of Building Automation Systems in global market.
• To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
• To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
• To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Read all Reports of this category @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assists and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decisions making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address: 201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036,
City: San Francisco; State: California; Country: United States