In 2017, the global Pipeline Intelligent Pigging market size was million US$ and it is expected to reach million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of during 2018-2025.
This report focuses on the global Pipeline Intelligent Pigging status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Pipeline Intelligent Pigging development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
• T.D. Williamson
• Baker Hughes
• Rosen Group
• NDT Global
• Enduro Pipeline Services
• Intertek Group
• Lin Scan
• Dacon Inspection Services
• Onstream Pipeline Inspection
• SGS SA
• A.Hak Industrial Services
• Quest Integrity Group
• Cdria Pipeline Services
• Halfwave AS
• Rouge Pipeline & Process Services
• Corrosion Control Engineering
Browse Full Research Report with TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-pipeline-intelligent-pigging-market-size-status-and-forecast-2018-2025
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
• Magnetic Flux Leakage
Market segment by Application, split into
• Metal Loss/Corrosion Detection
• Geometry Measurement & Bend Detection
• Crack & Leak Detection
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
• United States
• Southeast Asia
• Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
• To analyze global Pipeline Intelligent Pigging status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
• To present the Pipeline Intelligent Pigging development in United States, Europe and China.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
Read all Reports of this category @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assists and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decisions making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address: 201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036,
City: San Francisco; State: California; Country: United States